Sweetcheeks Academy & Beauty Salon frequently asked questions FAQs include questions about the Beauty Salon, COVID-19 and Beauty Training from our Training Academy. If your questions are not listed below, please do contact us.
HOW DO I MAKE AN APPOINTMENT?
You can call our Salon on 01952 879436
Or visit our facebook or insta page @ Sweetcheeks Academy to book in.
DO I PAY A DEPOSIT
For large bookings and treatments over a certain amount, a deposit will be asked for, this will come off your treatment on the day.
WHAT IF I MISS MY APPOINTMENT
If you miss your appointment we will happily re book you, although any deposit paid will be lost or moved due to the discretion of the salon.
We do keep a record of all no shows and we do have the right to refuse a re booking if we feel necessary.
IS THERE PARKING NEAR THE SALON?
Parking – all local parking is free, there is three carparks to use, one at the bottom of the highstreet, another at the rear of the salon and also behind the Co op.
WHAT IF I AM LATE TO MY APPOINTMENT?
We give a 10-15min grace to appointments, if you are later than this time you may be asked to reschedule any deposit paid would be moved onto a future appointment.
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT DURING COVID-19 IN THE SALON?
During these times Our salon has had to put in place special measures to make sure clients and Staff are safe, we advise….
– please come alone to appointments to keep overall salon numbers to a minimum
– please bring your own mask to wear during your appointment
– please sanitise hands on arrival to your appointment
– please arrive online for your appointment, you may be asked to wait outside the salon or in your car if you arrive early for your appointment, so we can adhere to social distance measures.
– we are only accepting Card payments at this time.
WHEN WILL YOU RE OPEN ?
– We will re open our training academy from August.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY KIT?
– all course kits will be provided on the day of your course
DO I RECEIVE LUNCH WITH MY COURSE?
– lunch is included for all full day courses
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER MY COURSE?
– you will be required to provide 5 case study after each course
ARE YOUR COURSES ACCREDITED?
– all gel and Acrylic Courses are Accredited by The Beauty Guild, once all your case studies are comple, you can get your insurance and start your own business in the nail industry.
WHAT DO I BRING ON THE DAY OF MY COURSE?
– on the day of the course you will need to come with no nails on…. we will be working on each other.
We provide everything else, come as you are, we have a relaxed learning experience.
HOW CAN I PAY FOR MY COURSE?
You can pay upfront on our website or
– Finance options available with Kalana
– please message firstname.lastname@example.org for alternative options